Mayor Bogaard answered questions from several individual students. They asked great questions, such as how old does one have to be to run for mayor, where did you go to elementary school, and how much time do you get to spend with your family. That's San Rafael Principal Alyson Beecher on the left.
We ended the program by asking some questions of our own, which I'll ask you now.
1. In what year did Pasadena begin operating as a city?
2. How many people live in Pasadena?
3. How many students attend public schools in Pasadena?
4. How many city libraries are in Pasadena?
5. Characters from what famous story are carved into the fireplace in the Children’s Room at Pasadena Central Library?
6. How many city parks are in Pasadena?
7. How much money does your city government spend every year?
8. In what nations does Pasadena have sister cities?
9. What do you like most about Pasadena?
10. What is your favorite place to go in Pasadena?
The person with the most correct answers submitted the soonest via comment on this blog will win a fabulous prize!