I intended to post Woodrow Wilson's remarks to Pasadena today but am still waiting on a readable copy of the second page of that day's Pasadena Daily News. The copy I have is pretty fuzzy. Stay tuned!
In the meantime, how about a little trivia?
1. Which came first: Pasadena, California? Or Pasadena, Texas?
2. What level of Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification did City Hall receive after the retrofit project?
3. What's the best way to dispose of a compact fluorescent bulb (CFL) in Pasadena?
4. Name one of the ways you can get an inspection report for a restaurant in Pasadena.
5. What are the six types of MoveAbout Tours you can take between now and Sept. 27?
The first person with all the right answers will get something far and away better than the fabulous prize for Mystery History!
“It’s our postcard”
2 months ago