The person who signs in as TAMMY wins, but never leaves any contact information, So
TAMMY please email me at email@example.com and I'll tell you what you won!
1. Which came first: Pasadena, California? Or Pasadena, Texas?
The answer is Pasadena, California. The Texas city was named for the California city.
2. What level of Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification did City Hall receive after the retrofit project?
Project managers had the goal of achieving silver, but went on to win the gold!
3. What's the best way to dispose of a compact fluorescent bulb (CFL) in Pasadena?
Pick up a special pouch at any number of locations listed in this link, then drop the broken or burned-out bulb at one of the locations. Don't throw CFLs in the trash!
4. Name one of the ways you can get an inspection report for a restaurant in Pasadena.
Visit www.cityofpasadena.net/publichealth and click on Environmental Health to enter the name of a restaurant into the online database. Or you can go to any restaurant in Pasadena and ask to see the most recent inspection report, which by law must be accessible to you.
5. What are the six types of MoveAbout Tours you can take between now and Sept. 27?
ARTS Bus and Walking Tour
Driving Tour - East
Driving Tour - West
Gold Line Tour
Open Space Tour
See a complete guidebook, or download each individual tour, at www.cityofpasadena.net/generalplan. It's also available in Spanish.
Mother’s Day at the Castle Green
5 weeks ago